Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Under the Weather

  Today's post will be short because my Drama Queen is sick. So sick that I kept her home from school. And she will unfortunately have to miss Cheer tonight as well. I don't know if it's the beginning of a cold, or just horrible allergies...but whatever it is, it's kicking her butt! She's had about 24 hours of it now. And the poor thing is just beat.
  We have stayed inside all day, napping and playing on the computer and coloring. Earlier she said, "Hey Mama, thanks for making my day better. I've had fun with you even though I feel bad". And THAT is what makes this the best job I ever had :)
  And here is a photo:


My Drama Queen is more of a couch potato (or bean bag potato in this case) than the barefoot screaming ninja I'm used to. Hopefully she feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment