Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lord Help Me

  Lord help me...it is happening. The time when my Pre-Teen Drama Queen is becoming more "teen" than "little girl". I knew it would happen. It's inevitable. But it breaks my heart (just a little) to see that my baby is no longer a baby.
  The start of middle school has brought some changes as well. She is more aware of her clothes, and how they look. She wants to look nice. Her hair has to be perfect. Her nails must be kept short and her toes must be polished, with no chips in the polish. I have allowed light mascara and lip gloss this year, and she loves to put it on.
  She is definately a beautiful young girl. But I stress this to her every day: It doesn't matter how beautiful a person is, if they ACT ugly they ARE ugly...inside and out. So while she strives to find her place in middle school I hope she remembers to be nice to people. So she can be truly beautiful, inside and out.

  Here is a photo of the Drama Queen...doing her own toes:)


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment