Friday, February 18, 2011

My daughter - Evil Knieval the Invisible Ninja

I'm glad that my daughter isn't some prissy little thing who sits quietly and plays with baby dolls non-stop. Yes, she does those things on occasion...but usually you'll find her running down the sidewalk barefooted, waving a princess wand, and screaming at the top of her lungs that she is an invisible ninja. And I wouldn't change a single thing about her.
HOWEVER  -  this invisible ninja child of mine also knows no fear. She proved this by trying to jump a curb on her bicycle. She crashed (HARD) on her face. The following photo was taken 3 days after the wreck:



It looks like I have been beating my child. But I haven't. Besides, it's kinda hard to beat an invisible ninja... they are extremely hard to catch.


No comments:

Post a Comment